For first time home buyers, or for individuals looking to get back into a home, now is the time to act before house prices climb too high.
To help you find the home you have always wanted LINC Houston is offering its first ever Homeowner's Workshop on Saturday March 10 from 9am-1pm.
Part of LINC's new home buying program, which offers first-time home buyers the opportunity to buy or rent-to-own, this workshop will feature home buying experts sharing the "tricks of the trade" when it comes to buying or renting a home of your own.
Dorothy Martin, Housing Program Manager, said the event is a do not miss opportunity for first time home buyers looking to learn more about purchasing a house.
At the workshop the experts will help you:
* Determine what sales price of a home you can afford
* Develop a budget and savings plan
* Obtain various mortgage loans regardless of immigration status
* Address credit problems that could prevent you from getting a mortgage
* Create a customized Action Plan with specific, manageable steps to help you achieve your goals