Volunteer With LINC
WE WELCOME VOLUNTEERS OF ALL AGES!
- We believe that God can use people of all ages to be a blessing to others!
- Ages 18 and up are welcome to volunteer individually or with a group.
- If you are 12 - 17, we ask that you come as part of a group - either with your family or a youth group at your church, for example.
- Ages 11 and under, please bring a parent to serve with you.
What will I be doing?
You are needed to do anything from office work at the LINC office to helping with community projects. Our LINC church/community needs are always changing, but there are always opportunities to serve others and share our hope in Jesus with others.
- Helping with food pantry or food distribution sites.
- Helping repair or restore community centers.
- Helping with home repair, painting, or yard work.
- Sorting clothes for clothing drives.
- Community outreach programs
Coming from out of town?
Check out our Urban Mission trip information.
What about religious affiliation?
As long as you are willing to walk with us under the mission of bringing hope in Jesus Christ by restoring faith, hope and community, we welcome you to our team. We are a Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod operation and have worked successfully with volunteers from other Christian denominations. All are welcome.
Who to Contact?
Those who are interested in volunteering through community outreach, service projects, or urban mission trips, may contact:
Dorinda Werner, LINC Mission Service Coordinator email@example.com
Please fill out the below information and someone will be in contact with you about volunteer opportunities.